Vacaville Unified School District

General Information 2018-19 School Start Times Awards & Distinctions Office Hours and Schedules Survey: Be A Part of Our Start Time Discussion Vacaville, California
School Board Members Board Home Page Board Meeting Videos Board Policies
VUSD Schools Special Enrollment VUSD Programs School Boundary Maps
ALL Departments A-Z Business & Administrative Services Educational Services Facilities, Maintenance & Op. Human Resources Public Information Office Special Education Student Nutrition Student Services Superintendent's Office Technology Job Listings
Community Bulletin Board After-School Enrichment Family Resources & Support Kindness & Respect At School Forms & Notices Parent Portal Parent Portal Info Suicide Prevention & Awareness Supports at School
Career & Technical Education Help & Support STUDENTS- Be The Change Super Saturday Career Pathways and Information Help With Finding a Job
Measure A Project Updates

Forms & Notices

The VUSD Parent Forms page houses many of the forms sent home to sign. Please check back later as more forms are posted. 
Refresh page to reload documents.



2018-2019 Annual Notification of Parents/Guardians & Students

English- PDF,     Spanish- PDF



VUSD Discipline Handbook TK-6th Grades

English- PDF   



Acknowledgement Form- Annual Notification of Parent or Guardian & Students

Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

English- PDF,     Spanish- PDF

Work Permits

Work Permint Form from California Department of Education



Williams Complaint Form

English- PDF

Work Permits

Work permits should be completed by student, legal guardian, and employer then submitted to the student's school. If school is not in session, work permits can be submitted to the VUSD Educational Services Center located at 401 Nut Tree Road.

Work permit form, California Department of Education
Download Work Permit from California Department of Education

More on Work Permits

Minors employed in the state of California must have a Permit to Employ and Work (commonly referred to as a “work permit”). Work permits are typically issued by the school where the student is enrolled. Work permits indicate the location of the employer as well as the number of hours a minor may work.

California Child Labor Laws from Department of Industrial Relations Division of Labor Standards Enforcement