Jane Shamieh - Superintendent
Duties of the Superintendent's Office
The Superintendent's Office provides general administrative services to the District, support services to the Governing Board and an avenue for community relations and communication.
Duties of the Superintendent's Office include:
- Provide Governing Board support services including coordination of Board Meetings, recognitions, commendations and special events.
- Maintains and interprets current Board Policies.
- Accepts correspondence and calls from staff, students and general public on behalf of the Superintendent and the Governing Board.
- Review fliers/communications before distribution to school sites.
- Facilitates the Administrative Leadership Team which consists of District management personnel.
- Coordinates and organizes major district wide events during the year.
- Provides two-way communication involving internal and external communications.